Quality Assurance e-learning module for SPECT systems
This E-Learning module has been designed to support medical physicists and other health professionals in ensuring optimal performance of imaging instruments. It is a tool for continuing education and a self-growth opportunity for health professionals working in the field of nuclear medicine.
The E-Learning module includes 16 tutorial videos demonstrating in practice the procedures to perform the tests described in the IAEA Human Health Series no. 6 on "Quality Assurance for SPECT Systems". Upon successful completion of the quizzes, a certificate will be provided to the user.
The 16 tutorial videos composing the E-Learning module are also singularly available. They demonstrate in practice the procedures to perform the tests described in the IAEA Human Health Series no. 6 on "Quality Assurance for SPECT Systems".
- Intrinsic Flood Field Uniformity
- System Flood Field Uniformity
- System Planar Sensitivity
- Maximum Count Rate
- Intrinsic Spatial Resolution - Visual method
- Intrinsic Spatial Resolution and Linearity
- System Spatial Resolution
- Energy Resolution
- Multiple Window Spatial Registration
- Physical Inspection
- Tomographic Uniformity
- Center of Rotation
- Absolute Size of a Pixel
- Tomographic Resolution in Air
- Tomographic Resolution with Scatter
- Total Performance