- IAEA Technical Report Series No. 398, 2000 (IAEA) English
- IAEA Technical Report Series No. 398, 2000 (IAEA) Spanish
- IAEA Technical Report Series No. 398, 2000 (IAEA) Russian
- Radiation Oncology Physics: A Handbook for Teachers and Students, 2005 (IAEA)
- Ch.3 Radiation dosimeters
- Ch.9 Calibration of photon and electron beams
- Ch. 6 Training module (online version or downloadable)
Video Tutorials to Determine the Absorbed dose to Water for High Energy Photon Beams
Interactive tutorials are made available to help users apply the recommendations contained in TRS 398, to determine the absorbed dose to water for high energy photon beams.
The tutorials are intended to be used by clinically qualified medical physicists (CQMPs) and presupposes underlying knowledge in the field of radiotherapy. IAEA relevant publications include: IAEA TRS No. 398, also available in Spanish and Russian, IAEA TRS No. 469, Radiation Oncology Physics: A Handbook for Teachers and Students and relevant slides.
The production of these on-line video tutorials was supported by Belgium, through the Peaceful Uses Initiative (PUI) project: Enhancing education and training programmes in human health through quality assurance in higher education.
The appearance of names of specific companies or products does not imply any intention to infringe proprietary rights, nor should it be construed as an endorsement or recommendation on the part of the IAEA.
This video tutorial was developed by Anna Ralston (St George Hospital, Sydney, Australia). The IAEA Section responsible for this activity is the Section of Dosimetry and Medical Radiation Physics (DMRP) of the Division of Human Health at the IAEA.