American Society of Nuclear Cardiology - 21st Annual Scientific Session
Sessions and Presentation Highlights:
- This year’s Mario Verani Lecturer, Raymond Gibbons, MD, will present “What Is the Evidence? A Call for Scientific Rigor”
- Cardiovascular PET is an important theme of ASNC2016. Don’t miss the ASNC/MedAxiom joint sessions on Practical Considerations for Developing a PET Program for Your Organizations and Saturday’s plenary session, Cardiovascular PET for 2016.
- Cased-based learning sessions are featured every day at ASNC2016. Join your colleagues and expert panelists as we examine concepts fundamental to nuclear cardiology practice.
- Following on the success of the 2015 ethics session, we are pleased to offer Protecting Our Patients, Protecting Our Profession.
- Need MOC? ASNC2016 offers two sessions—a module each for general cardiology and nuclear cardiology.
Electronic poster sessions will be available throughout the meeting.