American Society for Theraputic Radiology and Oncology 52nd meeting, San Diego 2010
The theme at this year's Annual Meeting, "Gathering Evidence, Proving Value," invites you to examine the realities of practicing medicine in 2010 and to take part in the world’s largest education and scientific radiation oncology event. It will explore the very nature of evidence and show what randomized trials, registries and other forms of data have brought to oncology as well as ask what our new technologies must prove if they are to gain acceptance.
- Realities of practising radiation therapy today; patient safety, quality improvement, efficacy.
- Presidential Symposium addressing the challenges of practicing medicine in the evidence-based era.
- Steven A. Leibel Memorial Lecture by James Thrall, M.D.
- Largest scientific program ever, featuring the latest advances in research and practice.
- Emerging technologies and econtouring sessions.
- 5K Run for the Future to benefit the ROI along the San Diego waterfront.
For more information and registration follow this link